To unlock the door, repair the door lock by installing the missing turn dial. Then enter the 6-digit unlock code.
- Search the room or toolbox to find the missing turn dial.
- Install the missing turn dial to repair the door lock.
- Locate the Turn Dial Left button.
- Use the mouse or press the ENTER key to cycle through digits (0-9) one at a time. Stop when the desired digit is reached.
- Locate the Enter input button.
- Use the mouse or press the ENTER key to input the displayed digit.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 to input the second digit.
- Locate the newly appeared Turn Dial Right button. Then repeat steps 4 through 6 to input the third and fourth digits.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 to input the final fifth and sixth digits.
- Select Submit to submit the unlock code.
- If the entered unlock code is wrong, review the input and select Try Again.
Note: Select Clear anytime to clear the input and start over.