This website is the premier destination for accessing security awareness courses for DoD and other U.S. Government and defense industry personnel who do not require transcripts to fulfill training requirements for their specialty.
A certificate is provided after the course is completed; however, there is no record maintained by CDSE. Additional eLearning and instructor-led courses, that CDSE maintains a record of, are available on the CDSE Learning Management System called STEPP. To view these additional courses, please see the complete course catalog at http://www.cdse.edu/catalog/index.html.
- Counterintelligence Awareness and Reporting for DoD
- Counterintelligence Awareness and Security Brief
- Integrating CI and Threat Awareness into Your Security Program
- Thwarting the Enemy: Providing Counterintelligence and Threat Awareness to the Defense Industrial Base
- Derivative Classification
- Derivative Classification Refresher
- DoD Initial Orientation and Awareness Training
- Identifying and Safeguarding Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Version 2.0
- Marking Classified Information
- Original Classification
- Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information for DoD and Industry
- Unauthorized Disclosure Refresher
Jenny Jones, a reporter at XYZ news, sent you an email inquiring about a potential leak of classified project information. How should you respond to Ms. Jones?
- Forward the e-mail to your personal e-mail so you can respond to Ms. Jones without getting yourself or your organization in trouble with the media.
- Contact Ms. Jones and offer an exclusive interview.
- Contact Ms. Jones and confirm the existence of the classified project listed but offer no additional details
- Refer Ms. Jones to your organization’s Public Affairs Office.