The Security Awareness Hub initiative was launched by CDSE to provide frequently-assigned courses, including mandatory annual training, to DoD and other U.S. Government and defense industry personnel who do not require transcript to fulfill training requirements for their specialty. You do not need a STEPP account or any other registration or sign-in information to take a Security Awareness Hub course.
Upon completing each course, you will be provided a Certificate of Completion. Insert your name to generate your certificate, and then print or save your certificate before closing the course. Neither a record of your completion nor your Certificate of Completion will be saved in the Security Awareness Hub.
- Counterintelligence Awareness and Reporting for DoD
- Counterintelligence Awareness and Security Brief
- Integrating CI and Threat Awareness into Your Security Program
- Thwarting the Enemy: Providing Counterintelligence and Threat Awareness to the Defense Industrial Base
- Derivative Classification
- Derivative Classification Refresher
- DoD Initial Orientation and Awareness Training
- DoD Annual Security Awareness Refresher
- Identifying and Safeguarding Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Version 2.0
- Marking Classified Information
- Original Classification
- Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information for DoD and Industry
- Unauthorized Disclosure Refresher