This website is the premier destination for accessing security awareness courses for DoD and other U.S. Government and defense industry personnel who do not require transcripts to fulfill training requirements for their specialty.
A certificate is provided after the course is completed; however, there is no record maintained by CDSE. Additional eLearning and instructor-led courses, that CDSE maintains a record of, are available on the CDSE Learning Management System called STEPP. To view these additional courses, please see the complete course catalog at http://www.cdse.edu/catalog/index.html.
- Counterintelligence Awareness and Reporting for DoD
- Counterintelligence Awareness and Security Brief
- Integrating CI and Threat Awareness into Your Security Program
- Thwarting the Enemy: Providing Counterintelligence and Threat Awareness to the Defense Industrial Base
- Derivative Classification
- Derivative Classification Refresher
- DoD Initial Orientation and Awareness Training
- Identifying and Safeguarding Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Version 2.0
- Marking Classified Information
- Original Classification
- Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information for DoD and Industry
- Unauthorized Disclosure Refresher
Access the Unauthorized Disclosure training (compliant with White House and Secretary of Defense Memoranda) here . There is no certificate included with this training; please maintain local records.
To learn more about how to identify foreign intelligence elicitation and recruitment, check out our job aid.