Security Awareness Hub
This website provides frequently-assigned courses, including mandatory annual training, to DOD and other U.S. Government and defense industry personnel who do not require transcripts to fulfill training requirements for their specialty. You do not need an account or any registration or sign-in information to take a Security Awareness Hub course.
Please note end-of-course evaluations are temporarily suspended. You will still be able to save your course completion certificate. Thank you for looking to CDSE for your security training needs.
- Counterintelligence Awareness and Reporting for DOD
- Counterintelligence Awareness and Security Brief
- Protecting Assets in the NISP
- Thwarting the Enemy: Providing Counterintelligence and Threat Awareness to the Defense Industrial Base
- Derivative Classification
- DOD Annual Security Awareness Refresher
- DOD Initial Orientation and Awareness Training
- DOD Mandatory Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) Training
- Identifying and Safeguarding Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Version 3.0
- Marking Special Categories of Classified Information
- Original Classification
- Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information and Controlled Unclassified Information
- OPSEC Awareness for Military Members, DOD Employees and Contractors
Please note this version contains no audio and no video.