This website is the premier destination for accessing security awareness courses for DoD and other U.S. Government and defense industry personnel who do not require transcripts to fulfill training requirements for their specialty.
A certificate is provided after the course is completed; however, there is no record maintained by CDSE. Additional eLearning and instructor-led courses, that CDSE maintains a record of, are available on the CDSE Learning Management System called STEPP. To view these additional courses, please see the complete course catalog at https://www.cdse.edu/catalog/index.html.
- Counterintelligence Awareness and Reporting for DoD
- Counterintelligence Awareness and Security Brief
- Integrating CI and Threat Awareness into Your Security Program
- Thwarting the Enemy: Providing Counterintelligence and Threat Awareness to the Defense Industrial Base
- Derivative Classification
- Derivative Classification Refresher
- DoD Initial Orientation and Awareness Training
- DoD Annual Security Awareness Refresher
- Identifying and Safeguarding Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Version 2.0
- Marking Classified Information
- Original Classification
- Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information for DoD and Industry
- Unauthorized Disclosure Refresher
Center for Development of Security Excellence (CDSE) strives to create the most up to date and relevant security products and services. Your feedback is extremely important and will help us enhance our offerings and remain current, accurate, and relevant in this dynamic security environment. Please take a few minutes to fill out the survey to provide this feedback.